1. Classify the challenge coins by country or region.
2. Classify according to the historical age. The current popular drafting can be roughly divided into ancient coins (before 600 AD), medieval coins (601-1600), modern coins (1601-1917) and modern coins (1917 to present).
3. Classify according to materials. Challenge coins are made by various materials including precious metals and ordinary metals. There also commemorative coins made by ceramics.
4. Classify according to designs. Different designs present different styles. Some people collect national emblem coins, flower coins; others also collect wild animal coins and characteristic construction coins or collect the avatar coins of each country.
5. Classify according to the production process. For example different coloring methods; different colors electroplating; different edge processes, etc.. Especially if you are a professional in this field, it's easy for you to use this method.
Donghong Craft & Art Co., Ltd.
can custom all kinds of metal challenge coins
. We have over 35 years in this industry. Welcome to contact us for a quotation!