1. Hard enamel product usually use copper as raw materials while soft enamel products can use copper, iron, aluminum as raw materials.
2. The raw materials of colors are different. Hard enamel is the mineral powder while soft enamel is the color paint.
3. The color of the hard enamel is darker and not so shiny as soft enamel.
4. The metallic line of hard enamel product is not as obvious as that of soft enamel products. You can feel that by touching the products.
5. Soft enamel products can be epoxt coated to strengthen the luster while there is no need for hard enamel products to be epoxy coating.