Embroidery & Woven Products
- Fabric BoomarksSeptember 7, 2018view
- Bullion BadgeMay 18, 2017Bullion crests are used by elite clubs, military uniforms, golf clubs. Bullion crests give depth to the artwork through the use of gold and silver wire that are accurately arranged and stitched by han...view
- Embroidery PatchJune 22, 2017An embroidered patch also know as a cloth badge, cloth patch, embroidery badge/patch, is a piece of embroidery which is created by using a fabric backing and thread. It is an important identification tool for military and other uniformed personnel. Exceptview
- Embossed PVC ProductsMay 18, 2017The Embossed PVC Item new and popular production process besides the metal, soft PVC and embroidery or woven process to many of our clients. The effect could be made to be very similar to metal with p...view
- Fabric KeychainMay 18, 2017Comparing to the metal items, the fabric items have the strength as much more light, cheaper and soft. Sometimes, it would make the client feel more ease to use them. Two of our main fabric production...view
- Woven ProductsMay 18, 2017Custom woven label is an excellent alternative to the embroidered patches. They are cost effective and have a greater capacity for detail and resolution. It would be considered as the first priority a...view
- EpauletMay 18, 2017Epaulette, also spelled epaulet, is a type of ornamental shoulder piece or decoration used as insignia of rank by armed forces and other organizations. In several European armies, epaulettes are als...view
Since found in 1984 in Taiwan, we have grown from a mini factory to a large-scale enterprise consists of metal products factory,fabric products factory and soft pvc products factory. Our fabric product factory owns 40 embroidery machines, 6 out shape laser cut machines and around 200 workers . Our monthly capacity has been up to 8 million pieces now and we are very glad to introduce our factory as a pioneer in the embroidery field.
For the fabric products, we can make fabric badges,fabric keychains,fabric luggage tags,fabric bookmarks ,fabric greeting cards and so on. Usually ,we would adopt the embroider and woven method for fabric products. And mostly , we make patches for uniform or ordinary fashion accessories.
Welcome to have a look at our embroidery crafts guidebook , we are flexible on fabrics,threads,backings,border handlings, 2D/3D logos,etc.. We would make reasonable suggestion according to your needs. If you want your designs presented with more details and more colored accurately, it's better to produce in woven way. While woven products are not as vivid as embroidery products.
We don't have the MOQ limited, just let us know your designs and requests by email firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype (foreveremblems) or call + 86 769 2290 0190 directly, we'll suggest the most suitable process accordingly.