Cloisonné (hard enamel) art is an ancient Chinese process that developed more than 5,000 years ago. There is no substitute for the classic look of Cloisonné. To meet the unique looking, the colors are hand-filled with a powdered glass-like mixture and each color is fired - one at a time - onto your lapel pins at 1,700 F for two to four minutes. This two-step process ensures that bleeding of colors does not occur on your lapel pins. It also helps colors on your lapel pins to last and keep their brilliant hue.
Dong Hong has been specialized on the hard enamel lapel pins
for more than 30 years. The first item we produced 33 years before was just the metal hard enamel lapel pins. It could be named as the founding hero of today’s Dong Hong Group. With the continuously care about the detail of each production process, our business has been soaring in the past years and developed to cover the wide range of the products so that we could still keep our hard enamel lapel pin production line survive in the recent hard economic situation which less client care about this traditional production process but more focus on the cost only.
To keep the classic quality level of the hard enamel lapel pin, we insist on individually hand-polishing and plating each custom lapel pins, and each custom metal hard enamel lapel pin would be inspected.
To be honestly, the Cloisonné lapel pins may cost more because of its complicated procedures; sophisticated skills and time-consuming in production, high quality looking and unfading colors but the client who understand this process did agree that they are well worth.
Because of the high temperature for baking, the raw material of the hard enamel lapel pin could be copper only. Pure silver or pure gold would be also ok but generally, this kind of precious metal would be controlled by the government.
Because the raw material of the hard enamel lapel pin color is a kind of mineral powder, the colors are pretty stable. Generally not color difference since they are born to that color. But at the same time, this specialty limits the hard enamel color to be some fixed option. The color chart of the metal hard enamel lapel pin would be international standard one accordingly. It has two version generally, AOKI or FLOWER VASE. But for us, we have our own JS Color Chart for your selection which you could ask from our sales Rep. directly.
Advantages of our Hard enamel Lapel pin
1. The OEM design of the metal hard enamel lapel pin is acceptable. As a professional custom Hard enamel Lapel pin manufacturer, we can make the artwork according to the customers' requirement for free, then turn the approved designs to the classic high quality Personal hard enamel lapel pin accordingly.
2. With more than 30 years experience for the OEM Hard enamel Lapel pin, we could provide the best suggestions for your various OEM Hard enamel Lapel pin.
3. No limited MOQ. We can produce the Hard enamel Lapel pin according to your required QTY. Just bigger QTY would definitely win better price.
4. Good quality and efficient customer service. Strict quality control system to ensure the quality and well-trained sales Rep. assure good pre-sales service and after-sales service
5. Free sample: free samples of the hard enamel lapel pin can be offered for quality reference.