This is how the Corrosion Badge was Made
The etched printing technology of badge making is usually produced by drawing software such as CDR and Photoshop. Then, the designed picture will be made into film and it can transfer the graphics on the metal badge. The corrosion metal badges can be produced in a process that is not the same as other insignia such as baking paint and bite. It does not require any additional open graphics molds. The design of the badge will be directly transferred to the film flooring. Through the western version of the exposure technology, the graph of the base card is transferred to copper plate, stainless steel plate, iron plate or aluminum plate. Thus, the cost of badge making and the mold opening is saved, and the cost of the making badges is greatly saved. So what are the specific operational steps of the corrosion badge?
1. We should transfer the pattern to the material and then corrode the graph to the material.
2. We should transfer the graph to the material and then use the wax to protect the place where it needs to be processed. The area that needs to be processed will be protected according to the requirements, and then it will be poured into the chemical agent to corrode the graph.
3. Wash after corrosion and remove the covering wax film.
4. Polish it with a polishing machine to make the part of the badge appear bright and show a strong metallic texture.
5. Package the finished corrosion badges, we can use the special package such as box and flannelette box according to customer's requirement.
We should note that the corrosive liquid used in the corrosion badge is a dangerous chemical and must be made to ensure our own safety during the production process.
Keywords: corrosion badge