Over the years, we have produced metal medals for all kinds of meetings, competitions and companies, including copper, gold, silver and other precious metals. Usually the organizer or activity planning units will directly ask us to purchase. Metal medals often represent the honor to be obtained. They have high commemorative price and significance, which are of special significance to the winners. But maintenance of metal medal has a lot of attentions. The following five common and practical methods are summarized by Donghong crafts:
1. Wipe the dust of the ground with a clean and soft cloth, and to those who need to be especially careful details of the horn side, use soft wool to brush or vacuum siphon off or blow to the dust. You'd better seal the bag with a sealed bag.
2. The placement space of metal medals must be kept dry, without dust and air pollutants. Temperature in 18 ℃-24℃, relative humidity from 40% to 50%;
3. To prevent metal medals from mechanical damage, they should not collide with each other.
4. After a long time placement, on the basis of the environment, the metal medals will appear the phenomenon of some dark dumb more or less. You can use the silk cotton cloth to wipe gently back and forth, which
can achieve the effect of polishing, so that the radiant protection wax layer on the surface will shine again.
5. Prevent metal medals from exposure to harmful chemicals such as acids, oils, chlorides, etc.