Stamped Iron soft enamel lapel pin
is almost the same looking as the die struck bronze soft enamel lapel pin because the production procedures are quite similar, but the unit price is even much cheaper as iron is less expensive and it requires less time for polishing and electroplating. Some customers choose iron soft enamel lapel pin instead of bronze soft enamel lapel pin because bronze and copper increased significantly since Feb. 2006.
Also, as a serious supplier, we are always honest with our client and always guarantee the client receive the relative items with the specific paid cost.
Here we are also glad to share the way for you to tell the difference between die struck bronze soft enamel lapel pin and Die stamped iron soft enamel lapel pin. Here are some tips for your reference:
A: Use a magnet, if the enamel lapel pins stuck on the magnet, it is iron lapel pin; if not, it is copper or brass soft enamel badges. This is the easiest way to tell the difference.
B: Check the metal area on pins, if it is a rough surface, that is iron lapel pin; if it is shiny, that is die stamped bronze enamel pin. Because we don't polish iron soft enamel lapel pin actively unless customer request for it and are willing to pay more cents too. If iron pins have been well polished, it is really difficult to tell the difference between each other.
C: Cut off to see the color of the raw metal material of the soft enamel lapel pin is also a good way. The iron one would be gray.
For more information about how to tell the difference of different material and process of the enamel pins, please contact our well-trained sales Rep. directly. Thanks.
Die struck Iron Soft enamel lapel pins can also be coated with a protective layer of epoxy for an even more durable finish.
Specifications of the Die-struck iron soft enamel Lapel pin
Material: Copper, bronze, iron, zinc alloy, aluminum
Size: Customized from 5mm~150mm
Color chart: Pantone color chart
Plating Option: gold, nickel, silver, copper, antique series, satin series or two-tone version
Package: Plain poly bag, OPP bag, Velvet bag, plastic box, paper box or velvet box, just according to the client’s requirement.
Advantages of our Die-struck iron soft enamel Lapel pin
1. The OEM design of the Die-struck iron soft enamel Lapel pin is acceptable. As a professional soft enamel lapel pin manufacturer, we can make the artwork according to the customers’ requirement for free, then turn the approved designs to the classic high quality Personal soft enamel lapel pin accordingly.
2. With more than 30 years experience for the OEM Die-struck iron Lapel pin, we could provide the best suggestions for your various OEM iron lapel pin.
3. No limited MOQ. We can produce the die truck iron soft enamel Lapel pin according to your required QTY. Just bigger QTY would definitely win better price.
4. Good quality and efficient customer service. The strict quality control system to ensure the quality and well-trained sales Rep. assure good pre-sales service and after-sales service.
5. Free sample: free samples of the Die-struck iron soft enamel Lapel pin can be offered for quality reference.