There are many different kinds of materials available for the customized lapel pins. The different materials lead different effects of lapel pins, and of course the price would be different accordingly. Here I would like to popularize the materials of lapel pins with you.
1.Copper, purple copper, named for its purple-red color. It is the first choice for military and hard enamel items.
2. Bronze is the earliest alloy in the history of metal metallurgy. It is good in casting and stamping, wear-resisting and stable in chemical properties. Bronze is suitable for high quality products.
3. The iron is one of our common materials. It has the characteristics as good hardness and relatively cheap price. So the metal lapel pin made from iron is much more cheaper than others.
4. Aluminum is a kind of silver-white metal with malleability. It is suitable for photo etching and printing process because of its thinness and lightness.
5. Stainless steel and stainless iron. Lapel pins made of stainless steel have good performance in corrosion resistance and durability. And its surface is printed with rich colors, playing an outstanding part in decoration. So it is a good material for making the lapel pin. Stainless iron shares a lot in common with stainless steel, while it’s hardness, corrosion resistance and luster are not as good as stainless steel. However, it is cheaper in cost so it is also widely used. The stainless iron and stainless steel materials are suitable for photo etching and printing.
6. Zinc alloy is the best material for die casting metal lapel pins. Its casting properties are pretty good and it can be casted into metal mold in complex shape and with thin inner side. Its surface is smooth and has good luster and the solid three-dimensional effect. What’s more, it is cheaper than bronze.
7. The lead and tin alloy / Pewter can be used to produce all kinds of fine alloy ornaments, alloy crafts. And it’s especially suitable for the products of irregular shapes.
The above seven kinds of materials are the main materials of making lapel pins in Donghong Craft & Art Co., Ltd. And here we would like to remind you that the iron, which is easy to rust, might be not suitable for shipping by sea. So usually we will remind the client to take it into consideration when they make the decision.
Keywords: customized lapel pin, Donghong Craft & Art Co., Ltd., lapel pins